Powerful motherboard is necessary for gaming desktop or gaming PC. we all know that best motherboard for gaming is quit expensive but here we present you best motherboards according to your budget. We divide 7 motherboards into 3 category, first one is Budget , second is Mid Rang , the last but not least is High Price.
So here is the list.
Best Motherboard For Gaming 2018.
|MSI AMD FM2+ A68H||AMD A68H||MicroATX||FM2+||Check Price||
|ASUS PRIME A320M-K AMD Ryzen AM4||AMD A320||MicroATX||AM4||Check Price||
|ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970||AMD 970/ SB950||ATX||AM3+||Check Price||
|ASUS ATX DDR3 2600 FM2 Motherboard CROSSBLADE RANGER||AMD A88X FCH||ATX||FM2+||Check Price||
Mid Range Motherboard
|ASRock 970A-G/3.1||AMD 970 / SB950||ATX||AM3+/AM3||Check Price||
Mid Range Motherboard
|ASUS ROG Strix Z270I||Intel Z270||mini-ITX||LGA 1151||Check Price||
High Price Motherboard
|GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-Designare LGA1151||Intel Z270||ATX||LGA 1151||Check Price||
High Price Motherboard
So first we go with budget motherboard, in which we give you deep review. Let’s get started.
Best Budget Motherboard For Gaming:
MSI AMD FM2+ A68H:
Here is our first motherboard in Budget Section. This product comes with chippest AMD A68H and socket FM2+. The form factor is MicroATX. if you have minimum budget for your gaming desktop then buy this motherboard and spend other amount on Processor or on Graphic card .
You get 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot, 1x PCI Slot and also 4x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 10.
The design is simple and the thing is that all external products like Graphic card, Ram, Hard Disk have their enough space that’s why we love this motherboard.
ASUS PRIME A320M-K AMD Ryzen AM4:
Here is the ASUS Prime motherboard for your tight budget gaming setup. Its powered by AMD Ryzen AM4, 7th generation Athlon™ and HD 2000 series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with NVMe M.2.
It’s come with chippest AMD A320 and Scoket AM4. The Form Factor is MicroATX. If You Have Fully tight budget then come with this and spend other amount on your Graphic card and Processor.
– 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
– Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage from heavyweight GPUs
– Fan Xpert delivers advanced fan controls for optimized cooling
ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970:
Last but not least product of this Budget Section. The M5A97 R2.0 features the AMD 970/SB950 chipset and supports the latest AMD socket AM3+ for 8-core processors. With a new Socket AM3+, it offers usability of Socket AM3 or AM3+, allowing the user a choice of previous or current AMD CPUs. Dual Intelligent Processor technology is now available on this ASUS AMD motherboard, integrating the EPU (Energy Processing Unit) and TPU (TurboV Processing Unit) hardware based processors for the ultimate in energy savings and processor scaling. ASUS EPU conserves energy by intelligently moderating power and load requirements in real-time while TPU provides intelligent system scaling for incredible increases in platform performance while retaining stability.
Other Information :
– Supported Ram : 32 GB DDR3 1800
– Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 6 Ports
– Item Weight : 2.2 pounds
Best Mid-Range Motherboard For Gaming:
ASUS ATX DDR3 2600 FM2 Motherboard CROSSBLADE RANGER: (Editor Choice)
So here is the our first product from Mid-Range Motherboard Section, Its Asus ATX A88XM-A crossblade ranger. Its come with chippest AMD A88X FCH, Socket FM2+ and form factor ATX. This product is good for your gaming setup. this model have a powerfull network card that helps you to play or stream your gaming smoothly.
– AMD Socket FM2+ Athlon/A-series processors
– AMD A88X FCH (Bolton D4) chipset
– Intel Ethernet + LANGuard + Game First III – Game networking taken to the next level
– SupremeFX 2014 + Sonic Radar II – New and improved audio that’s beyond compare
– Gamer’s Guardian – All-round protection for the best quality, reliability and durability
ASRock 970A-G/3.1 :
The last but not least product of this Section, This product have chippest North Bridge AMD 970 & South Bridge AMD SB950. Socket is AM3+/AM3 and form factor is ATX. It’s quite better than our budget motherboard gaming that’s why this motherboard is here. It’s come with 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slots (one runs x4), 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots, 1x PCI Slot and 6x SATA3 Ports, M.2: 1x M.2 Port, Support M.2 PCI-Express 2.0 x4.
CPU: Socket AM3+/AM3, Chipset: North Bridge AMD 970 & South Bridge AMD SB950.Supports Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors
Memory: 4x DDR3-2400+(OC)/ 2100(OC)/ 1866(OC)/ 1800(OC)/ 1600(OC)/ 1333/ 1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
Slots: 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slots (one runs x4), 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots, 1x PCI Slot
Best High Price Motherboard For Gaming
ASUS ROG Strix Z270I:
So here is the our first product of High Price Section. Again ASUS product but these time its different why because this product is more powerful than other we mention above. Its come with chippest Intel Z270, Socket LGA 1151 and form factor is mini-ITX.
– 5- Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
– Patent-Pending M.2 Double-Decker Heatsink shrouds the main M.2 slot and provides shared cooling for both the M.2 and PCH.
– AURA Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
– Maximize your connectivity and speed with front panel USB 3.1, onboard 802.11ac Wifi and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
– Patent-pending SafeSlot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs.
GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-Designare LGA1151: (Editor Choice)
So finally this is our last product of this section and also this guide. Its Gigabyte GA-Z270X it’s come with chippest Intel Z270, socket LGA 1151 and form factor is ATX. We personally use this in our gaming room. if you don’t know about our gaming room then visit our About Us Page.
Other Information :
– Supports 7th/6th Generation Intel Core Processors
– Quadro Support
– Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Header
– RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED light Show Design
– Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C and Type-A
So we conclude our take on what the best motherboard for gaming 2018, Hopefully we describe all the best gaming motherboard accordingly in your budget. We only recommend you 2 motherboard that’s fit for your gaming setup. The first one is GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-Designare LGA1151 and the second one is ASUS ATX DDR3 2600 FM2 Motherboard CROSSBLADE RANGER.
If You have any question or you want to advice us please contact us.